IVF + VACATION IN GREECE
“Greece is considered as one of the most ideal destinations for assisted reproductive techniques”
It is estimated that more than 1,000 women travel to Greece every year in regards to Greece’s high success rates per IVF (in vitro fertilization) attempt. These women usually combine their trip with a vacation.
CNN has characterized Greece as an “ideal destination for reproductive tourism.”
* Reproductive tourism is a type of medical tourism in which patients travel to other states or countries seeking fertility treatments in various forms because those treatments aren’t available to them in their own state or country for any number of reasons.
“We’ll do the procedure and holiday in Greece”
Taking a vacation in Greece is definitely good for your mental health and peace of mind.
The city of Thessaloniki is in the forefront of medical tourism for visitors from abroad. Travelers looking for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments can contact the IVF clinic ASISTING NATURE for their IVF Vacation Package.
Combining pre-trip medical and treatment with “test-tube” fertilization and follow-up care, it also includes rooms at a nearby deluxe hotel and chauffeur service between the hotel and clinic or even tailor-made vacation in villas and resorts in the well known peninsula of Chalkidiki.
Assisting Nature, is a modern, state of the art clinic offering the latest technologies in gynaecological and fertility care. Our philosophy is to ensure that our patients from Greece and abroad feel relaxed and nurtured with our dedication to the highest quality of individualized and personalized care.
Our medical and scientific consultants are all internationally renowned experts in the field of reproductive medicine with extensive experience in assisted conception.
The existing methods of assisted reproduction are:
- IVF/ICSI after Natural Cycle, Manage Natural Cycle, Minimal IVF Cycle , Normal Stimulated Cycle
- IVF/ICSI after egg collection Package / Natural Cycle, Minimal IVF Cycle, Stimulated Cycle /
- ICSI + PGS/PGD in Normal Cycle or after egg / embryo collection
- PGS on day 5th or 3rd
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Egg, Embryo, Sperm Storage
- Egg , Embryo, Sperm donation Program in fresh Cycles or from Assisting Nature Kriobank
- FNA, TESE and micro TESE with spermatides ICSI
- FertiOncology Support
- Fertility Vacation Packages
- IVF Witnesses Unit controlled
- Psychological and Nutritional Group Workshops
For more information visit Firstclassgreece Medical Tourism section.
Firstclassgreece Marketing Team,